Monday, December 20, 2021

Sunday Stamps 272 // Paper Craft Crew 451

2 challenges inspired my card today...


Sunday Stamps // #SSC272
...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch had me feeling all nautical...maybe it is because I am missing being out on the boat.  Winter won't last forever!!

Paper Craft Crew // #PCC451 ...A color challenge! Pick any color and make a monochromatic card.  I picked blue and used Night of Navy, Pacific Point, and Pool Party. 



Verse of the Day:

For as the waters fill the sea, the earth will be filled with an awareness of the glory of the Lord.

Habakkuk 2:14 Courtesy of YouVersion


1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, Deb, I think a nautical theme goes great with our sketch! Love all the blue panels, and great use of those trinkets! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails