Saturday, December 11, 2021

Try Stampin On Tuesday #535 // Shopping Our Stash #460

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT535 ...A sketch challenge!!  With an optional technique challenge...keep it off centered.  I used both options on my card. My main image is off centered, my stick arms are off centered, and my top hat is off centered!!

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS460 ...A theme challenge!!  Do you want to build a snowman...is the theme for this challenge.  Why, yes I do!!  Perfect challenge for pulling out Stampin Up's retired Snow Place stamp set...a favorite Christmas set in my stash.

Do you wan to build a snowman?

Verse of the Day:

4 comments:

  1. Deb, love all the "off-center" elements to your card... you went the full 9 yards with our challenge!! I agree with your sentiment, it's so incredible how quickly Christmas is coming!!! Thank you for sharing your card and sense of humor with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, Deb, and this is why this guy is still me fave snowman - you can move all his parts wherever, lol. Such a fun card! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card! Great how the snowman is off-center with his arms. Thank you for joining us at TSOT this week! Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet snowman and an awesome sentiment! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (snowy!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails