Tuesday, December 28, 2021

TGIF Challenges #348 // Papercraft Challenges #77

2 challenges inspired today's card...


TGIF Challenges // #tgifc348 ...A technique challenge!!  The technique called for in this current challenge is MASKING!!  A lot of my stamp sets have a couple of post-it note masks stored in the stamp case.  I love masking and used to use it quite often but have let this technique fall by the wayside.  Thanks for the reminder and inspiration.

Papercraft Challenges // #PC77 ...A theme challenge!! "Driving home for Christmas" is the theme for this challenge!!  I used a Tim Holtz car stamp along with Stampin Up's Winter Woods set to create my "driving home" card.

Driving Home For Christmas


Verse of the Day:

he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.

Psalms 23:3 (NIV) Courtesy of YouVersion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails