Tuesday, March 7, 2023

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz

 Today begins a new challenge at...


Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G317 ...A masculine challenge that makes you laugh!!  You know, we want to see those silly sentiments or images.  I don't really have any silly stamps but this crazy feathered chicken always makes me smile...and who doesn't love a shaker card.  I look forward to see those crazy silly stamps that you have.  Hop on over to the Cardz 4 Guyz blog and laugh a little at the great silly cards the rest of the design team created. And then, c
ome play along with us and make us laugh!!

#C4G317 // Make Us Laugh

Below are three challenges, that I regularly play along with, and they all have "spring time" themes right now...I am thinking a "spring chicken" sentiment qualifies as a spring time card...right?!!?  

3 "spring time" theme challenges from...

Global Design Project // #GDP383 

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC137

Paper Craft Crew // #PCC507


Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb201 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row are slimline, layers, and patterned paper.

Colorful Options // March2023 ...A color challenge!!  Green is the color called for this month.  Card #3 is also a good card for this challenge with the gold tipped green feathers.




Card #3 inspired by 2 challenges...

Color Hues // #TCH59 ...A color challenge!!  GREEN & GOLD are the two colors called for this month.  As always I struggle to get good photos of my cards that have any metallic.  I thought using gold embossing power on the sentiment and feather tips might do better than gold papers but I still could get a good photo...one that does this card justice.  

Inspired By // #IB227 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch.  I decided to use both the sketch and the photo as inspiration for my card.  I used feathers instead of leaves but it gives the same effect.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





8 comments:

  1. Great slimline! The CAS design makes the heart shape pop. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options March Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spring chicken!! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of these are fabulous!! It is difficult to capture the shine in photos and I definitely see the gold metallic in the card for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing with Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful! Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fabulous cards! Loving the touch of gold. Thanks for playing at IB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards again! I love the cactus, the twine is perfect. Thanks for playing again at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love stopping by and seeing what you have been up too, Deb. Love the metallic feathers! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, that was my fave cactus set ever, lol, I am hoarding the heck out of a refill of that product suite! I would never thought of doing a slimline with it - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails