Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Sunshine & Sympathy & Spring

 


Card #1 is my sunshine inspired by 2 challenges...

Sketch Saturday // #SS720 ...A sketch challenge!!  The trio of panels called for in this sketch was perfect for showcasing my sunshine, sailboat, and sentiment. (Verve Stamps)

Just Us Girls // #JUG668 ...A technique challenge!!  Coloring!!  I used watercolor pencils for the coloring of my images.



Card #2 is my sympathy & spring inspired by 3 challenges...

Global Design Project // #GDP383 ...A theme challenge!!  SPRING!!  I love spring time...blooming flowers are my favorite!!

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC137 ...A theme challenge!!  SPRING TIME!!  This time of year it is common for several challenges to have the same theme.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc198 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row: sympathy, pastel, and die cut.  





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Deb. Great coloring and fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us for CAS WeeK at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic sentiment and lovely card to showcase it. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your spring card--the layered dies are perfect, and the colors you've chosen--wow!! Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so lovely and cheerful! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails