Thursday, March 2, 2023

Color Throwdown #732 // The Paper Players #629 // Cupcake Inspirations #563

 

Card #1 inspired by 1 challenge...

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI563 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  Yummy!!  Got love that...especially if they taste as good as they look!!  This color combo had me thinking for a winter vibe!!  Maybe because I made this card when the challenge first posted and I also used the Jingle Belle challenge prompt as additional inspiration (Christmas with embossing).  But alas, this card got hidden on my desk and was not posted during the Jingle Belle challenge time (which is now over).  Oh well...I have another Christmas card for my stash and I still got to play along with the cupcake challenge!!  Luckily I found it on my desk before this challenge ended!!



Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd732 ...A color challenge!!  the color combo for this challenge: coral, yellow, navy, and blue!!  An underwater scene is called for this this color combo.  So out came my Seascape bundle from Stampin Up.

The Paper Players // #PP629 ...A sketch challenge!!  What a fun sketch...so many possibilities!! But, you know me...a seascape it is!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




7 comments:

  1. I just love this underwater scene! So pretty with all that coral! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I love your little fishies in their bowl! Love the colors you used, too. The yellow really does make the other colors pop. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun seascape Deb - retaining the circle almost give the feel of looking through a porthole into the watery world beyond! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card you created for our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the trees on this card, very nicely done. Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a crafty day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEVER thought of using these colors for a Christmas card!! Your card is GORGEOUS!! I love the trees. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, especially the underwater scene! Thanks so much for playing along this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails