Friday, March 31, 2023

Fri-Yay!! 3.31.23


 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Jingle Belles // #JB-23-07 ...A Christmas challenge!!  Oh Tinsel Tree, Oh Tinsel Tree!!  Use the photo as inspiration for your Christmas card.  I used the color combo, the white on white tree, and switched out the gold for silver.



The Paper Players // #PP633 ...A sketch challenge!!  A fun sketch for creating another Christmas card for my stash and using up retired DSP from my stash.  I used tags for the two background panels and a Christmas tree for the circle.  Thanks for another great sketch to get our creative juices flowing.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #442 ...A Christmas challenge!!  After a long Holiday break they are back and ready to inspire us.  Their first challenge of 2023 is a Christmas challenge.  I always love a Christmas challenge to keep me on track for December.

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Deb! A wonderful way to combine challenges! I LOVE the colors you pulled from the inspiration photo. Your interpretation of the sketch was spot on. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty, Deb! I love that you made a Christmas card with my sketch. Fab color combo and I love the starry accents. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - love the layout you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Ms. Deb this is such a lovely take on our Tinsel Tree Inspo Photo, I adore the tags... come to think it's quite a brilliant take on the sketch as well! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tags are the perfect element for that sketch challenge ... and I love how the tree pops against them ... so very glad you joined our Tinsel Tree Inspiration at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails