Saturday, April 1, 2023

Guest Designer @ {PIN}spirational Challenges



Today I am a guest designer for...
{PIN}inspirational Challenges // #300 ...A Pinterest inspired challenge!!  For this month's challenge we are creating a birthday card in white & gold and/or silver.  For my card I decided to use gold.  I used gold ink, gold cording, and gold card stock.
I was so exited when Deanne asked be to be a guest designer for this month.  What an honor!!  I hope you will join the fun and come play along with us.  This challenge runs through the end of the month...so you have time to dig out those gold and silver items and play along!!

This card was also inspired by another challenge...

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb203 ...A retro challenge with a birthday theme!!  Use stamps that are over a year old.  The butterflies with this are from Stampin Up's Butterfly Basics that came out in 2015 and the sentiment is from a Sale-A-Bration set that is over a year old but can't find which year it was from.




Card #2 inspired by 5 challenges...

INKspirational Challenges // #286 ...A mood board challenge!!  The Spingy, Easter mood on this board was my inspirations for today's card.

Global Design Project // #GDP387 ...A theme challenge!!  EASTER!!  Because I was working on cleaning out my stash of DSP my Easter theme is not very traditional!!

Just Add Ink // #JAI646 ...An inspiration challenge!!  With Easter right around the corner several challenges have picked it as a theme.  

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc414 ...A clean out challenge!!  Use only scraps for your card.  Time for a little spring cleaning.  I have this very old (over 10 years old) designer paper from Stamping up that I have been hoarding.  Several sheets in this pack had pieces and parts cut out of it...lucky for me there are scraps large enough to create another card.  

Update on 4.3.23...

Paper Craft Crew Challenges // #PCC511 ...A sketch challenge!!  I almost forgot to give credit to the sketch challenge that I used for this card.  It wasn't until today that I realized I hadn't mentioned this sketch challenge.




Verse of Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)





3 comments:

  1. Love it, Deb! I'm a big fan of this kind of layout, and all your details are GORGEOUS! Such great embossing, and calm natural colors! I love this butterfly still, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely whimsical card for our Easter challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Add Ink this week! Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of a quilted blanket, how different and fun! Thanks for sharing with us at INKspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails