Sunday, April 2, 2023

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC306

 Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC306 ...A sketch challenge!!  I had the honor of creating the sketch for today's challenge.  Let's see what trio of items you will tie up together.  I used my new Spellbinders flower dies along with my Bow & Twine die.  I hope this sketch will inspire you and that you will play along with our new sketch challenge.  Hop on over to the Sunday Stamps blog for additional inspiration from the rest of the design team.  We look forward to seeing your creations.



Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd736 ...A color challenge!!  The trio of colors for this sketch: yellow, green, and gray.  I used Wild Wasabi ink and card stock for my turtle details and sentiment trim, So Saffron ink for my sand, Smokey Slate ink for my turtle base, and Basic Gray card stock for my sentiment trim.

Sketch Saturday // #SS722 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch paired up perfectly with the above color challenge for creating today's card.




Update:
This card was chosen as a "top 3" for by the Sketch Saturday team.  Thanks for the shout out on my Sea Turtle card.

Card #3 inspired by 1 challenge...

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT599 ...A sketch challenge!!  For this challenge we were also given the optional twist of "large words or text".  I used my alphabet dies to create that optional twist.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. Deb, love your "large text" card you made using our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Great color and pattern choices for a masculine card!! I like the swoosh behind the word as a way to play down the white background,.. very clever. Thank you for sharing your card and talents once again with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that turtle and the pun that goes with it. The last card with the chevrons is also super cute. Thanks for sharing with us at both TSOT and Sketch Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous cards! That turtle stamp is gorgeous. The large thanks looks great with the swoosh and bold chevrons. So nice to see you at Sketch Saturday and Try Stampin' On Tuesday, DJ. Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love your turtle and your use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very nice cards! Thanks for a fun sketch at SUNDAY STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, your take on the sketch is fabulous! Love these little flowers and the pink just pops off the black!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails