Monday, April 3, 2023

2 Cards // 2 Challenges

 


Card #1 inspired by 1 challenge...

TGIF Challenges // #tgif414 ...A technique challenge!!  Use scraps!!  Whenever I use this sentiment punch,  I am using scraps!!  I keep a pile of white scraps on my desk for stamping and punching out little sentiments.  My turtle was also stamps and cut from a piece of white on that pile.  Actual...both of today's cards used scraps!!



Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS579 ...A sketch challenge!!  FMS sketches is one of my favorite challenges.  They always offer up great inspiration and this current challenge was no exception.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




1 comment:

  1. I love these fun, colorful cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails