Friday, April 21, 2023

Fri-Yay! Take Two!


3 challenges inspired today's second card...

Addicted to CAS // #235 ...A theme challenge!!  GARDEN!!  But keep it clean and simple!!  This beet stamp is perfect for this CAS challenge!!

INKspirational Challenges // #IC287 ...A CAS challenge!!  Clean and Simple!!  My card fits that bill...lots of open space, only one layer, embossing & coloring.  I did sneak a bit of twine in there but I kept that simple too!!

Less Is More // #LIM481 ...A "keep it simple" challenge!!  This time "anything goes" as long as you keep it simple!!






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)

3 comments:

  1. Fab CAS card DJ with an unusual subject ..... very effective on that Kraft background ! Thanks for playing along at 'Less Is More' ...... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I love the radish (one of my favorite veggies I might add) popped against the kraft. The colors work beautifully together. Fabulous CAS card. So glad you shared it with us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it simple is correct at the challenge Less is More. I love how you stamped the image with White Ink and then color it ink on the craft ink? I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails