Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Guest Designer @ Color Throwdown Challenge #ctd737


I am so excited to be guest designing for...

Color Throwdown // #ctd737 ...A color challenge!!  Today begins a new color challenge and I am thrilled to be joining them as a guest designer.  The color for this challenge are rust, green, and pink.  The inspiration photo has a cactus theme but I decided to use a yummy birthday theme with an ice cream cone!!  

We hope you will join the fun and play along with us over at the Color Throwdown challenge.  How will this color combo of rust, green, and pink inspire you??  We look forward to seeing your creations!!


Sketch for this card was from...

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC139 ...A sketch challenge!!  This was the sketch that I used yesterday...I have enjoyed this sketch so much!  Actually, I think I have used it 3 times since the sketch was posted.  It is an easy, eye catching sketch with so many possibilities!! 

Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Inspired By Challenges // #IB231 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch.   I decided to use both elements as inspiration for my card.  From the inspiration photo I use the black & white patterns (chevrons seemed perfect for that) along with a touch of metallic rose gold.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


2 comments:

  1. Another great one using the sketch!! I'm not sure which I like better!! Both are super cute!! So glad to have you at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I love that ice cream cone. A great use of the sketch. Thanks for taking part with Inspire.Create.Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails