Tuesday, April 4, 2023

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G319

 Today begins a new challenge at...


Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G319 ...A masculine challenge!!  For this challenge we want to see "numbered birthday" cards.  I made one for my nephew's second birthday.  I kept it simple and used my "2" on the sail of my little sailboat.  We hope you will join the fun and play along with our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz.  What milestone birthday will you pick? 1st?? 50th?? 21st?? 3rd??  All birthday's are special and when you include their birthday number on the card it makes it even more special!!  We look forward to seeing your take on our new challenge that begins today.  For additional inspiration, hop on over to our blog and check out the cards made by the rest of the design team.

#C4G319 "Numbered Birthday"

2 other challenges inspired today's card...

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb203 ...A birthday challenge using stamps over a year old.  This is a Martha Stewart stamp that I picked up at Michaels over 10 years ago!!  It is a great set for a little boy's birthday card...has a large and small race car and sailboat along with numbers.


Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC139 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love this sketch for playing with my washi tape.  A simple yet fun sketch with endless possibilities.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Love this--great masculine card! The sailboat is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Inspire.Create! so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, this is a fantastic design! Love that little sailboat and congrats on getting some washi in there - I'm terrible about that! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I saw your second card first- shows how versatile this sketch is. Clever using washi tape for the stripes and that boat is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails