Thursday, April 27, 2023

Spring Time Rain Showers

2 challenges inspired today's card...

Global Design Project // #GDP391 ...A theme challenge!! "Rain or Shine" is the theme for this challenge.  I went with the rain portion of this challenge.  I think being sick is like a cloudy day!!

Papercraft Challenges // #PC93 ...A theme challenge!!  SPRING!!  Springtime is full of rainy days!!  I usually think of flowers blooming for spring time challenges, but I decided to go with the rainy day part of spring for this challenge.

SPRING // #PC93


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. Very lovely get well card. Great paper combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. Yes, when I look out the window, the weather is really like that. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails