Friday, April 28, 2023

The Paper Players // TicTacToe Challenge // Freshly Made Sketches // Global Design Project

 2 Cards...


Card #1 inspired by two challenges...

The Paper Players // #PP637 ...A sketch challenge!!  This was a perfect sketch for my little barnyard scene.  What do you think of my "rising sun" for the dome portion of the sketch??  I like it!!  The sun is rising and the farm animals are stirring!!

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc205 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning 3 in a row on this TicTacToe game board: critters (farm animals), coloring (water color pencils), and scene (a barn yard scene).




Card #2 inspired by 2 challenge...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS583 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love this cloudy day sketch.  At least I interpreted it that way!  The sunshine peeking through the clouds was created with the left overs from my "sunrise" die cut on card #1.  Use those scraps ladies...some times they make the best cards!!

Global Design Project // #GDP391 ...A theme challenge!!  RAIN or SHINE!!  I went with the shine!!  I love it when the sunshine peeks through on a cloudy day!!  




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. I love the rising sun behind your farmyard crew and I the chicken wire background fits perfectly too. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Deb! Using the rising sun for the circular element on the sketch is SO clever. I LOVE the chicken wire, too. Such a cute card. Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, this is so fun! I love your sun and al those fun farm animals! So clever! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rising sun! What a great way to use those scraps! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a cool take on the sketch! I love how you've used those scraps! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails