Thursday, April 20, 2023

You're All Kinds of Awesome!

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc416 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love the rainbow of colors in these strips, and the sentiment overlay is brilliant.  Great inspiration, thanks to the design team!!

Colorful Options // #CO4.2023 ...A color challenge!!  This month we are asked to use pastels!!  I used a rainbow of pastels...5 to be exact.

Just Us Girls // #JUG675 ...A mood board challenge!!  My inspiration from the mood board...pink!!  Oh and the florals!!

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb204 ...A theme challenge!!  Spring Scenes!!  Nothing says spring like blooming flowers & pastels!!  As part of this challenge we are asked to use stamps that are over a year old.  The type set sentiment on my card is from Stampin Up's Words of Truth set that came out in 2015.  And even though my floral piece is less that a year old the brushstroke behind my florals is from Stampin Up's Work of Art set that came out in 2014.  So I got some very old with a little bit of new.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


3 comments:

  1. DJ, What a pretty rainbow of leaves and I agree the sentiment overlay always works out well. Thanks for playing once again at Just Us Girls for Mood Board Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Deb, great job pulling all those sets together - it sings! I love the rainbow theme, and such a great sentiment, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful array of rainbow florals, Deb. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails