Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter Morning!!

  He is risen...He is risen, indeed!!


2 challenges inspired today's card...

Global Design Project // #GDP388 ...A CASE challenge!!  This week we are CASEing a card made by Ann Alexander.  I love the florals in the opposing corners and the water colored background...I used both of those on my card.  Her beautiful card is a hard act to follow.  But I had fun working with her card as my inspiration.


Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS411 ...An inspiration challenge!!  All things spring time and blooming!!  I picked the mango umbrellas as my inspiration for my ink color.  A blooms, blooms, and more blooms!!

Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC519 ...A sketch challenge!!  I did use the sketch as my inspiration but I didn't make it a step card.  I tried but it just didn't look right so I used the sketch on a regular base card.

Festive Friday Challenge // #FF0131 ...An inspo list challenge!!  Of the 10 items on the inspo list honoring National Pet Day, pick 3 to use as your inspiration.  I picked...paw prints, embossing folder, and twine.  This is one of those cards you never have to make...losing a fur baby is tough!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Deb, love that water wash background! Those flowers are darling, too! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, so adorable. I bet it will bring some comfort to whomever gets it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pet card is so nice, even if for a sad occasion, it will still make someone feel good to receive it and know they are being thought of. Love the paw print paper and how you used the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card to create for this Easter season! All things are in bloom! The colors are so bright and fresh! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, agree losing a fur baby is hard. I love the fact that you went with that fabulous paw print DSP for your very thoughtful card. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. The paw print paper and all the other elements are just wonderful. I know it will comfort the person you send it to. THank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yellow! So cheerful! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yellow is such a beautiful color for spring flowers. Deb, you did a nice job case-ing Ann's card. So glad you joined us at HSS this round. Always nice to see your work. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails