Thursday, April 13, 2023

Throwback Thursday...To Wintertime

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

The Paper Players // #PP635 ...A color challenge!!  Use pastels!!  I picked Stampin Up's retired Pink Pirouette and Sky Blue for my pastels.  They make a pretty wintery combination.

Jingle Belles // #JB2308 ...A Christmas challenge!!  In honor of Earth Day we are to recycle, reuse, or up-cycle.  I have a wad of cheese cloth that has seen better days in the kitchen and has been relocated to my craft cabinet for just this purpose!!

Colorful Options // April 2023 ...A color challenge!!  PASTELS!!  A second challenge asking to see pastels on our cards.  Seems completely fitting since it is springtime!!

Sketch Saturday // #SS723 ...A sketch challenge!!  I guess I should have had my cheese cloth running diagonally off the bottom of my card instead of the side...oooops!!  I didn't notice my mess up until posting my card.  Truly...your sketch was my inspiration even it I didn't nail it exactly.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


6 comments:

  1. So very creative and pretty!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday and Colorful Options!!
    Diane SS and CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative way to interpret the SS challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I love your card. The pink and turquoise is so pretty together! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in pastels! And what a great thought to use that cheesecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, the whole card is lovely but the cheesecloth really makes it! Awesome recycling save! So pleased you could join our Earth Day fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cheesecloth ads such great texture ... so very glad you joined our Earth Day celebration at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails