Friday, April 7, 2023

Missed It....

 Missed the cut off for the challenge entry because my daughter's family from out of town is visiting and time with the grands throws me a bit off schedule!!  But I will still give credit where credit is due!!

Today's card was inspired by 2 challenges...

Just Us Girls // #JUG673 ...A color challenge!!  Green & Kraft!!  I fun combo for playing with Stampin Up's Flowering Cactus Product Medley.  Even though I missed the entry for this challenge I wanted to give them credit for inspiring my card.

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS580 ...A sketch challenge!!  Paneled backgrounds are always so fun...I liked that this sketch has the panes a bit off centered.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




3 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love the monochrome design with touches of kraft. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cactus. It's so fun with that paper in the background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Great choice of colors and patterns. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails