Saturday, June 8, 2024

A 2 Card Saturday

 


Card #1...

Just Us Girls // #JUG730 ...A color challenge!! PINK & AQUA are the colors called for in this week's challenge.  I used Strawberry Slush for my pink (it is retired from Stampin Up) and Pool Party for my Aqua.

Global Design Project // #GDP448 ...A CASE challenge!!  For this current challenge we are CASEing a card by Krista Frattin.  My inspiration from her card...the collage technique, the sketch, and I limited it to two color like she did.



Card #2...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC580 ...A sketch challenge!!  Another great sketch from the AHSC team to inspire out creativity.  I used a circle "mask" and Tim Holtz's stencil for my circle portion of this sketck and then stamped a two step floral image from Stampin Up's Penned & Painted stamp that has been retired for a while.  One of those sets that I just can't part with!!


Both cards were also created for these additional challenges...

Time Out Challenges // #TOC265 ...A quote challenge!!  “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.”– Henri Matisse  A collage of flowers on card #1...can you find find them...do you want to see them?? Card #2 boasts of a single flower found during a time of grief.

{PIN}spirational Challenge // #314 ...A Pintrest inspired craft supply challenge!!  For the month of June we are inspired by flowers...a staple in all forms of crafting!!  I find that my collection of stamps has very many different flowers.  I used different flower stamps on each of today's cards.

Once Upon A Time // #23 ...A monthly book challenge!!  This month's book is... Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt by Kate Messner.  Both of today's card are fitting for this month's book title.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




8 comments:

  1. Love those ferns and the colors you used!! You have inspired me to created a "torn out of a binder" page...I like the look but have never done one. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls this week Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used our colors for this beautiful collage! I love the look of the torn notebook page, too. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your circle mask DJ ~ such a stunning card ~
    Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts ~ Please do come again!!
    Denise Willerton.
    DT member AHSC
    chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did the circle for the one for the AHSC, so creative and very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!!

      Delete
  6. Another two brilliant cards Deb! Love the distressed details on the first design which add so much interest! Your second is also very pretty! Thanks for playing cards with us this fortnight at Time Out, it's always lovely to see your cards in our gallery!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both are so pretty! I love the collage look on the first one, also the quote in it! Thank you for taking time out to join us. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails