Saturday, June 29, 2024

Hello Summer

 

4 challenges inspired today's card...

Make My Monday // #MMM228 ...A theme challenge!!  "Outdoor Summer Fun" is the theme for this challenge!!  The beach is where it is at...the best outdoor summer fun ever!!

Stick It Down Challenges // JUN2024 ...A FaceBook sketch challenge!!  I used this sketch on Thursday but I flipped it.  I promised to be back with an unflipped creation...so here it is!!

Time Out Challenges // #TOC266 ...A photo inspired challenge!! They have a rocky shore line, I have a sandy shore line but flip flops, an umbrella, and an Adirondack chair can be used as both locations!!  

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS63 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  When it comes to stickers...they have never been used before and they will never be used again!!  But these stickers made a great "outdoor summer fun" card.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




3 comments:

  1. Great card design! I agree, the beach is the best summer fun! Thank you for sharing with us over at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the fun color on your card, Deb. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome images and love the colors. So glad you shared over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails