Sunday, June 30, 2024

The Greatest Happinesses...

 

3 challenges inspired today's card...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #539 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used this sketch for a masculine creation and dug out some designer papers that I have been hoarding.

Papercraft Challenges // #PC106 ...A theme challenge!!  "For the Boys" is the theme of this current challenge!! This card is for a brother-in-law that is celebrating some "family happinesses"!!

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI597 ...An "anything goes" challenge!!  The neutral color of that cupcake had me thinking of masculine, neutral colors in general.

Alphabet Challenge // 27JUN24 ...An alphabet challenge!! G is for Gentlemen!!   This card was made for my brother-in-law and used up some of the masculine papers I had in my stash.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


















1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card "For the Boys". I love CAS style of your card! Thank you for playing along with our current challenge at Papercraft Challenges! Have a great day and happy crafting, Maike (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails