Monday, July 1, 2024

A Sea of Thanks

 

4 challenges inspired today's card...

Splitcoast Stampers // #SC1015 ...A sketch challenge!!  Since I don't have any dome dies, I used my Watercolor Shapes stamp set for creating my dome.  Sometimes you have to get creative!!

Time Out Challenges // #TOC266 ...A photo inspired challenge!!  Since Bobby (a DT memeber) went with a tropical version of the sea I thought I could get away with it too!   Plus, I life in Florida and when I think of the sea I think of sand and palm trees rather than a rocky coast line.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATS&M471 ...A "make your mark" challenge!!  I left "my mark" using ink to make my dome for the above sketch...and then layered that ink with my palm tree stamp!

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS441 ...A photo collage challenge!!  My inspiraiton from these photos: the theme, the color combo, and the palm trees!! 



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I really like the sketchy feel that the texture of your inkpads on the stamps created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Deb - LOVE that sentiment so much! Such a fun design - way to build a scene! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails