Tuesday, July 9, 2024

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G351

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G315 ...A masculine challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this new challenge is "Animal Magic"!!  One of the most magical things you can witness is a mama sea turtle laying her eggs and then the little turtles returning to the sea.  Sea turtles begin the magic to the beach.  

#C4G351 // Animal Magic

Now it is your turn to play along with our new challenge that begins today.  What will be your take on "Animal Magic"!??!  There are endless possibilities and we can't wait to see what you create for our challenge.  Hop on over to our blog for additional inspiration from the rest of our design team and all the details on this new challenge.


3 other challenges inspired today's card...

Inspiration Station // #IS63 ...A photo inspired challenge!!  My inspiration from this month's photo: the aqua color and the sand (home to my sea turtle)!!


Color Hues // #TCH90 ...A color challenge!!  White & Aqua!!  I used aqua and white designer paper, stamped aqua ink onto white paper, and finished off my card by embossing a white sentiment onto aqua paper.  Truly white & aqua today!!


Splitcoast Stampers // #SC1017 ...A sketch challenge!!  Every Wednesday Splitcoast stampers offers a sketch challenge.  Here is my take on sketch #1017.  The sketch was perfect for showcasing my magical seas turtle!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. I am such a fan of Sea Turtles so I love this card.The dotted background was perfect as was the addition of the twine. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and this set from SU! I've been resisting it but my resolve is getting weak. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! I love the aqua colours and the sea turtle is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month ~Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the adorable sea turtle and your great take with this weeks colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge! -Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've actually witnessed this myself and I wholeheartedly agree. It's incredible to witness. And your lovely card pays homage. Love that sea turtle and the twine. Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails