Monday, July 29, 2024

Rain Boots & Flowers

 


2 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketche // #FMS646 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was the frame work for today's "get well" card.  I am needing these challenges to get my mojo back.  2 weeks of not creating has made my creativity go dormant!!

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd803 ...A color challenge!!  Pink, yellow, and blue were the colors called for in this current challenge.  I used Stampin Up's Melon Mambo cardstock, Blueberry Bushel card stock & designer papers, and So Saffron card stock & rhinestones.  A cheery color combo for sending get well wishes.

Update: Narelle from the Freshly Made Sketches team gave this card a shout out!!  Thanks for your sweet comments on my rainboats card!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Your card is a great take on the colors and sketch too. It's fun and so cute! Scrolling down I see you recently returned from a trip to Italy! Congratulations and I'm sure it was fun . You have me drooling with those cones which I assume are filled with some wonderful Italian Gelato!! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the gingham boots and the bright, cheery colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun! Great card! I'm so glad you played along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is such a delightful take on both challenges. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails