Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Friends & Seashells

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

As You See It Challenges // #AYSI328 ...A "fill in the blank" challenge!!  My favorite beach activity is____!!  Well, my favorite activity at the beach is shelling and doing it with friends make it even better!!

TGIF Challenges // #tgif483 ...A photo/sentiment inspired challenge!!  My inspiration from the photo is the saying..."Every Summer Has A Story"!!  I have collected lots of seashells with friends and have made lots of memories that each have a story!!

Sketch~N~Scrap Challenge // #270 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was the perfect starting point for this friends & seashells card.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. DJ, I love the way you've embossed the sand coloured card front to give the impression of the beach. Lovely composition too. Thanks for joining us again at As You See it Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! What a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monochromatic look, DJ, and the texture in your project! Thanks for filling in our blank at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fab card Deb - love the seashells - I'd often come back with a little bucketfull from my childhood seaside holidays! Thanks for playing along with us at As You see It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant beachy card! Perfection! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails