Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Sweet Birthday Wishes

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

The Paper Players // #PP696 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge!!  My wining three in a row: stripes, birthday, and twine. 

Just Us Girls // #JUG733 ...A stencil challenge!!  I won a die from the Double Trouble challenge and used it to make a stencil. 

INKspirational Challenges // #IC319 ...A technique challenge!!  Use stencils with paste.  I used the stencil I created with my new die to add a paste stenciled backdrop of my birthday sentiment.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc479 ...A theme challenge!!  SWEET TREATS is the theme for this current challenge!!  Who doesn't love a party with some yummy cupcakes!!






Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS64 ...A "never been used" showcase blog!!  Anytime new items are used this is a great place to showcase them.  No challenge stipulations, themes, sketches, or color combo...just those items that you are using for the first time!!  I won this die from Double Trouble and used it right away to create a stencil for these above challenges.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the textured paste stripes Deb - they make for a fab background for that bold sentiment diecut. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I love the texture in the background and the large sentiment. Such a great card and I love that it can be used for any gender and any age! So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails