Tuesday, July 2, 2024

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash #SOS525

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS525 ...A "shop your stash" challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this new challenge is..."never been used"!!  That is right we want to see things that you have found in your stash that has been there for over a year and has never been used!!  For my card I used a tag that came off a dress I bought two summers ago.  I saved the tag because I thought it would be a fun addition to a card but then kinda forgot about it.  I am also using a paper flower that I have had for about 5 years (bought with my daughters wedding in mind but then never used).

Now it is your turn!!  What do you have in your stash that has never been used?!?  We can't wait to see what you find in your stash that has gotten lost, set aside, or forgotten about and has never been used.  For additional inspiration and all the challenge details, hop on over to our blog.  You will also be able to post your creation at the "Never Before Used Schtuff" challenge blog because every month they asked to see your NBUS items.


3 other challenges help to inspire today's card...

Splitcoast Stampers // #SC1011 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch with all it's pieces and parts was perfect for showcasing this tag!!

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc250 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row run across the middle of the board. They are die cut (sentiment), flowers (paper sunflower embellishment), and stripes (designer paper).

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #315 ...A monthly challenge inspired by Pinterest!!  This year each monthy this challenge blog is focusing on a craft supply, and this month it is those recycled or upcycled items you use.  Mine for this card is the tag that came on a dress I bought from a little boutique.



Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

CAS on Friday // #286 ...A clean and simple challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this current challenge is "nature"!!  Trees and a bunny...yes...that is nature for sure!!

Just Add Ink // #JAI708 ...A "choose two" challenge!!  From the three elements given, pick two of the elements to use on your card.  The three elements in this current challenge are blending, embossing, and white!!  I used embossing and white...lots of white space and a wooden embossed panel.

Addicted to CAS // #261 ...A "code word" challenge!!  The code word for this current challenge is "CRITTERS"!!  A bunny is my critter of choice for this challenge.  This stamp was gifted to me so I am not sure which company it came from.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




3 comments:

  1. Two wonderful cards! Love your pop of Yellow in your first card. A sweet bunny image in your second card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture of your second card and the cute little bunny! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails