Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Happy Retirement

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Color Hues // #TCH89 ...A color challenge!!  The duo of colors called for in this current challenge: sage & pink!!  This color combo has a beachy feel and thought it perfect for my pair of Adirondack chairs.  

Make My Monday // #MMM228 ...A theme challenge!!  "Outdoor Summer Fun" is the theme for their current challenge!!  Who doesn't love lounging in an Adirondack chair on a summer evening!??!

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC170 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch had me stumped for a moment but when I found these designer papers in my stash it fell into place nicely and I love how it turned out.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





5 comments:

  1. What a great retirement card DJ, and you've used our challenge colors perfectly with the Adirondack chairs and background dsp's! I love the design layout too! Thanks so much for sharing this awesome card with us at Color Hues! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for someone retiring and I agree we all enjoy lounging in a chair during the summer months. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in at MMM with this fun retirement card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your design with the chairs and sentiment is so perfect for retirement. Love the whole look! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, love this design.
    Thanks for joining us for the Color Hues challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails