Monday, October 14, 2024

2 Card Monday

 


Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS657 ...A sketch challenge!!  A fun sketch with a tag...perfect for using this Christmas tag that I received with a prize from the Jingle Belles!!

Jingle Belles // #JB2421 ...A year round Christmas challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this current challenge is PINK CHRISTMAS (for the cure)!!  I love that the Belles support Breast Cancer Awareness and help to fund this cause!!  I have been holding out for a challenge from them to use this beautiful tag that came with a prize I won from the Belles.  This challenge was perfect for using it!!  I am not sure which of the Belles made it but it is a beauitful and perfect for showcasing during this PINK CHRSTMAS challenge!!




Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Addicted To Stamps & More // #ATS&M478 ...A theme challenge!!  BIRTHDAY is the theme for this current challenge!!  Once again I am adding masculine birthday cards to my stash...so many nephews!!

Color Throwdown Challenges // #ctd814 ...A color challenge!!  Red, Blue, and Yellow are the colors called for in this challenge!!  Garrrrr!! Ahoy Matey...I see it is your birthday!!  This guy is not aging gracefully at all!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. Now that's scary!! Just like the inspiration photo! So glad you're sharing it with us at the Color Throwdown this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously layered design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails