Thursday, October 10, 2024

Birthday Boat

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb241 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on tic-tac-toe game board runs across the top of the board...die cut, twine, patterned paper!!  As always with a Retro Rubber challenge we are asked to use stamps that are over a year old.  This sailboat is a Martha Stewart stamp from Michael's that I bout over ten years ago, back when we lived in VA and Michael's carried a line of Martha Stewart stamps and craft supplies.  The sentiment is also well over a year old and is retired from Stampin Up.

CAS Colours & Sketch // #546 ...A color challenge!!  The trio of colors called for in this challenge...Pumpkin Pin, Night of Navy, and Wild Wheat.  This color combo was perfect for this little boy's sailboat, birthday card!!

Make My Monday // #MMM236 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this challenge is a "kid friendly card"!!  How about a birthday sailboat for a little guy?!? Yes, Please!!

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATS&M478 ...A theme challenge!!  BIRTHDAY is the theme of this challenge!!  I am hoping that this birthday card brings a smile.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. So super cute, Deb - I love all the details you pulled together to build this - fabulous! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday AND Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card, Deb. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Make My Monday. This is so sweet. I hope you'll join us again soon.

    For another FUN challenge, I invite you to join us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and lots of amazing prizes. Have a blessed week.

    Karen L, Guest Designer Make My Monday
    Owner, Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails