Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Bingo...It's Your Day!!

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Alphabet Challenge // 04OCT24 ...An ABC challenge!!  N is for Numbers!!  How about a bingo card??  That is all about numbers correct?!?  I think this embossing folder is just the perfect background for a birthday card.

Can You Handle The Pressure // 12OCT24 ...An "anything goes" embossing challenge with an optional theme!!  I decided not use the optional theme.  Showcasing this embossing folder fit the "anything goes" part of this challenge.

Once Upon A Time // #OUAT27 ...A monthly book challenge!!  For the month of October we are being inspired by the book The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson.  I am sure most creators will design their cards by the monster but I used the mouse as my inspiration!!  Colorado Craft Company's little mouse seemed to fit the little guy on the cover.

Splitcoast Stampers // #SC1030 ...A sketch challenge!!  I loved this sketch with a pocket...perfect for using my Pocket Full Of Sunshine stamp set from Stampin Up (and the little mouse and star from Colorado Craft Company).








Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


4 comments:

  1. Yes, the Bingo card makes a great background for a fun birthday card, love those mice from CCC too! Thanks for playing along at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also wanted to say thanks for joining in at Can You Handle the Pressure!

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet hun. I love those cute mice. Thanks for joining my theme at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and unique birthday card. I love the idea of using a bingo card in the background of your creation. I also like the soft shading of those numbers that goes so well with the pocket motif. And those mice among the stars are absolutely adorable! Such a joyful card to receive on your special day. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails