Tuesday, October 15, 2024

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G358


 Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G358 ...A masculine challenge with a theme!!  T is for ____!!  You decide!!  What is T for??  For today's card, T is for Tiger!!  I used Stamping Up's Jungle Pals bundle for creating my take on this new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...don't you think some little guy will love this one?!?

#C4G358 // T is for____

Now it is your turn!!  Hope on over to our blog and check out all the details for our new challenge.  You will also find great inspiration to get your creative juices flowing.  Over there you will find that T is for tractor, tiger, truck, train, trick-or-treat, and tools.  What will your T be??  We can't wait to see your masculine cards with a T theme!!

This card was also inspired by...

Make My Monday // #MMM236 ...A theme challenge!!  For this current challenge the theme is "Kid Friendly Cards".  This little tiger card will make a great birthday card for one of my nephews or maybe my grandson!!

Cupcake Inspiration Challenges // #CI604 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  "Cool cats" is the theme of this current cupcake challenge.  I thing tigers are on of the coolest cats ever!!  Wouldn't you agree?!?



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. nice card. I like the white background, it brings out the focus on the main element. Thanks for joining at Make My Monday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tiger peeking out from the leaves, cute! Thank you for joining us over @ Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails