Friday, April 3, 2009

Easy as 1, 2, 3.....


Today's challenge over at SCS is a limited supply challenge. Here is what the challenge was: 1 color cardstock (Rose Red), 2 patterned paper prints (Raspberry Tart) and 3 embellishments (2 brads plus 1 ribbon equals 3 embellies). I really like how my card turned out.


I tried something new today (may have done it in the past but it has been forever ago) I stamped my sentiment and then covered it with a post-it note--I then stamped my images and sponges all athe edges--removed the post-it note and had a nice clean line seperating the sentiment from the images--I really like this look!! I added brads and a ribbon to finish it off. Do you like this ribbon?? You can find it on Brandi's ebay store: My Little Ribbon Shop


Today is a rainy rainy day so I may just have to stamp all day!! You just might see me back here again today!!

2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

The only reason I like rain is because it keeps me locked in crafting!!!

This card is beautiful. Love the colors and those flowers are very nice!

Hugs,

Brandi Parshley said...

Gorgeous colors! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You have been counted.....