Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mojo Monday on Thursday!?!?

It has taken me until Thursday to get my Mojo together enough to make my Mojo Monday sketch card. I was thinking that since I am not longer homeschooling that I would be freed up to do alot more stamping--go figure somehow I have less time!! I have been so crazy busy and I am not even sure doing what. I think it is time to take a step back and evaluate what I am doing!! I sure want it to be alot more stamping......

Anyway about my Mojo Card....here is the sketch for this week:
I had a hard time with this sketch--those rectangular pieces on each side that did not meet in the middle gave me fits!! I redid it a couple of time, but in the end I think I like it. I guess it wouldn't be a challenge if it did not challenge us in some way. I used Stampin Up!'s Hodge Podge hardware, Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke cardstock, and Verve stamps. The background was embossed with an embossing folder and the hardward attached with brads. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Happy Stampin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails