Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge

Today is Wednesday and that means it is time for the sketch challenge over at SCS. I love this challenge!! It is just what I need to get my mid-week juices flowing.

I tried a new thing that I learned from a YouTube site. Make your own flower soft--you gotta check it out. Here is the link to it. I only tried it without color, but I am thinking how cool it would be to add some color. I just didn't want to get all messy today--maybe another day!!

My card is pretty simple aside from the flower soft--basic stamping and sponging!! I used Sahara Sand and Night of Navy for my color combo. Both of these stamp set are from Stampin Up but they have been retired--Oriental Paintings and Garden Silhouettes.

Happy stamping to you all!!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, wow I just love your sponging and bg..!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey debs! hope all is well. your card is beautiful and the lady who did the tutorial is a dear friend of mine! she's one talented lady. so glad you liked it.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails