Thursday, December 6, 2018

Dash of Cheer

Today I am playing along with the inspiration challenge from Paper Players.  Their challenge this week was a night time Christmas scene. 

Materials used:  Stampin Up's  thinlits die....In the Woods//Heat and Stick powder// Razzle Berry Glitter// retired sentiment//Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Basic Black cardstocks.

Day 6 of the Kindness Challenge:  Donate a Christmas present to a charity. There are all kind of opportunities to participate in this act of kindness...local schools, Samaritans Purse, Angle Tree, Toys of Tots...just to name a few.  I think this year I will choose Samaritans Purse.  As a child my parents would let us pick out an item from their Christmas catalog to donate.   Now as an adult this memory came back to me and I looked through their Christmas catalog and decided this year I would pick...Chicks!!  As they grow and mature in some village they will provide eggs and meat for a family in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails