Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Inspirational Holiday Challenge

Paper Craft Crew has given us an inspirational Holiday challenge this week.  The inspirational photo reminded me of a technique I haven't used in a long time....the one where you create a background using metallic ink/glossy paper/alcohol/reinkers.  I can't remember what the technique is called but I had fun giving it a try.


Materials used:  Stampin Up's gold embossing powder, stamps, gold cord, Encore gold ink, Basic Black ink and Real Red ink.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Day 18 of the Kindness challenge:  Pay for a strangers coffee.  This one will be tough for me because the little town that I live in does not have a coffee shop.  Oh well...I will look for other ways to show kindness today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun to create that background! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails