Saturday, June 8, 2019

Rainbow Fusion

Fusion time...use just the sketch or use just the photo or use both!!  Today I am using both on my card for the Fusion Challenge.  This challenge is always a fun one for me and I usually try and meet both elements of the challenge.  Thank you Fusion for the inspiration!!

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts empty...our empty nest--I know some couples struggle with an empty nest but my hubby and I are enjoying being just the two of us!!  Don't misinterpret--I miss my kids and always look forward to their visits!!  Credit Card balance--empty!! One of the best feelings, not carrying a balance!!  Dirty clothes hamper--starting off the weekend with it being empty is a gift!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your artistic take on the sketch and inspiration photo, DJ! Your color palette is so pretty and your CAS design is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet CAS design! Love your take on the Fusion challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails