Tuesday, June 11, 2019

You Are My True North

 Again today I am combining two challenges...The Library Challenge (use the cover, title, or story of the chosen book to inspire your creation) and the Inspired By Challenge.  I pulled the lighthouse from the Library challenge and the copper from the Inspire By challenge.


Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts painted...glass painting done by my father as a teenager passed on to our son when he moved into his apartment//snowman winter wonder land picture my daughter did when she was 5...it still comes out every Christmas//the B. Buckly Moss handing in our bedroom that was gifted to us by our church in VA when we moved...precious to me!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've layered the elements to make a timeless and fabulous nautical card. Thanks for joining The Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the layered elements! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails