Thursday, October 10, 2019

Library Challenge...The Secret Garden

After a very long break from stamping, creating, and blogging...due to my daughter's wedding...I am am back.  I am playing along with the Library Challenge. This is one of my favorite challenges...books and reading are another hobby of mine.  Their challenge calls for us to create a card using the cover, the story, or the title as your inspiration.  The Secret Garden is the book of choice for this challenge.  I am using Stampin Up's Friendly Silhouettes die, and Verve's sentiment for today's card.
FRIENDLY SILHOUETTES DIES

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) three gifts prayed for: Beautiful weather for my daughters wedding!!  Good results from the doctor!!  Protection from the storm...today's 1 year anniversary of Hurricane Michael is a reminder of that answered prayer!!

Update: I was chosen as a Librarian's choice!! Thanks for the honor!!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely sentiment and I love how the wispy flowers and subtle colours frame it so beautifully.Thanks for joining The Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - totally perfect for the Library Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been featured as a ‘Librarian’s Choice’. Thank you for sharing it at The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails