Sunday, December 6, 2020

Color Throwdown Challenge #622 & CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #400

 Today's card was inspired by two challenges...


The Color Throwdown Challenge // #CTD622...A color challenge! Our challenge this week was to use Vanilla, Red, Burgundy, and Kraft.  For my card I used...cut designer paper with Kraft flowers // Red rhinestones for the centers of the the flowers // Burgundy hemp ribbon // Vanilla cardmstock as my base.

CAS(E) this Sketch // #CTS400...A sketch challenge!  Simple yet classic!!  I love this kind of sketch...especially on a day when I don't have as much time to stamp as I would like!!

 




1 comment:

  1. Way to rock both the sketch and the CTD color challenge! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails