Thursday, December 31, 2020

Global Design Project #272


Here is my take on the Global Design Project challenge.  Their current challenge is a CASE challenge (Copy And Selectively Edit) and we are CASEing a card by Kerstin Kreis, one of their talented team members from Germany.  I thought this challenge was perfect for showcasing my new bundle from Stampin Up...Friends Are Like Seashells.  This set along with lot of other awesome new goodies will be available in January from the new Occasions Mini catalog.

I used the die to cut out some water color paper then I inked it up with Soft Sky ink and then stamped the shells in Rich Razzleberry after spritzing them with a little water.  Added some silver cording and one of the sweet sentiments from the set.

#bethegift challenge:  Register to run/walk a 5K in the new year...to support a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails