Saturday, January 16, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #468 & INKspirational Challenge #230

 Two challenes inspired today's card...


Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS468 ...A sketch challenge!  Their current sketch was perfect for showcasing Stampin Up's Friends are Like Seashells stamp set.  

INKspirational Challenge // #230 ...A word prompt challenge!  The word prompt for their current challenge...MASK!  I decided to go with the mask technique.  My collage of shells has two layers of masking.  It has been a while since I used this technique...I forgot just how fun it is!!

 




   

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty....the shells are lovely! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shells are so pretty and delicate and I like the starfish ...looks great in this design. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your seashells theme and pretty colors on this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails