Thursday, January 28, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #568 // TGIF Challenge #300 // The Paper Players Challenge #525

 3 Cards // 3 Challenges (no combining today!!)


Just Us Girls // #JUG586 ...A photo challenge!  I love the lite up sky line in the photo...the burst of yellows against the night sky.  I sponged a night sky and then embossed "stars" in silver.  I love how it turned out!!! And this sentiment from Stampin Up's High Tide stamp set is perfect for this challenge...just a little light is all that is needed on a dark night!!


TGIF Challenge // #tgifc300 ...An inspiration challenge!!  The current challenge for us is to gather our inspiration from the Stampin Up catalog.  I chose the card on page 120 where they are showcasing the Birds and Branches bundle.  Even though I have made lots of cards using this set I have never made one like this...thanks for the inspiration!!  This set made me think of my MIL...she loves birds and I regularly gift her with cards (she is gifted at sending letters and cards) so this set was a must have!!


The Paper Players // #PP525 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch is perfect for showcasing my new Berry Blessings Sale-A-Bration stamp set from Stampin Up.  I just love this set and the matching designer papers!


Verse of the Day:

Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory! Selah

PSALM 24:10 (ESV)






3 comments:

  1. A trio of fabulous cards! I'm especially take with the one inspired by the JUGS photo; the night sky, the glowing moon, the silver stars...incredibly lovely! You've narrowed down this rather complex, challenging photo into a card that *is* focused and beautiful! Thank you for joining us!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trio of great cards - I'm with you on those berries though - just great! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards!! Just love that green plaid.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails