Friday, September 3, 2021

Global Design Project #307 // The Paper Players #556 // Try Stampin on Tuesday #521

 2 cards...


1st card was inspired by 2 challenges...

Global Design Project // #GDP307 ...A theme challenge!! Theme--Word Play--ThanksMerciDanke!!  I remember that one of my very first embossing folders was perfect for this challenge.  I showcased each language by sponging over each.

The Paper Players // #PP556 ...A tic tac toe challenge!!  My winning three in a row for this game board...feminine, die cut, and neutrals.  I used Basic Gray as my neutral with just a little splash of color in my twine, a tea party hat for my feminie element, and a retired die from Stampin Up.


2nd card was inspired by 1 challenge...


Try Stampin on Tuesday // #tsot521
...A sketch challenge!!  Another back to school card completed.  I had to make more of these this year than usual and this sketch was the perfect inspiration!!


Verse of the Day:


“Even now,” declares the Lord , “return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning.”

Joel 2:12 (NIV) Courtesy of YouVersion


7 comments:

  1. Nice card DJ! The pop of red and the charm make a great addition! Thanks for being with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! We appreciate you sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now that's a great sentiment for a back to school card! Love all your playful school details! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, DJ! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, DJ! Your design is perfect and I love the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Try STampin' on Tuesday #521.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card shares! Thank you for joining our challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your back to school card! Thank you for sharing at Try Stampin'On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails