Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Just Add Ink #573 // Just Us Girls #603

 2 challenges inspired today's card..


Just Add Ink // #JAI573 ...A sketch challenge!! 

Just Us Girls // #JUG603 ...A photo challenge!!


I have mailed out more sympathy card this year than ever before...maybe it is my age or maybe it is the pandemic but I don't like it!! Being thankful for each day and hurting for those that are grieving. 


Verse of the Day:

Are any of you wise or sensible? Then show it by living right and by being humble and wise in everything you do.

James 3:13 (CEV)

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Sympathy card. I was just thinking the other day about being of the age where there seem to be more people in my circle passing. I agree that being Thankful each day is a must. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sympathy cards are always so hard to make - this one is so beautiful and serene. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails