Monday, December 6, 2021

CAS Colours & Sketches #448

 

A double challenge from...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #448 ...A double challenge!! Both a sketch and a color challenge all rolled into one.  The trio of colors for this challenge--Raspberry Ripple, Delightful Dijon, and Midnight Muse.  All three are retired from Stampin Up.  The sketch was perfect for a CAS card, giving you lots of white space.

Verse of the Day:

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 Courtesy of YouVersion


1 comment:

  1. Very clever DJ - I love your creative use of the lace behind those lovely seashells. Thanks for sharing with us for the Double challenge over at CAS Colours and Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails