Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Just Us Girls 612 // Inspired By 197 // TicTacToe 141

 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Just Us Girls // #JUG612 ...A photo challenge!! The inspiration that I drew from this photo was the white brick background, and the shopping bag.

Inspired By // #IB197 ...A color challenge with an optional sketch!! For this current challenge we were to draw our inspiration from the colors in the photo. I used the reds, greens, and the dominating kraft along with the sketch.

TicTacToe // #tttc141 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row are plaid, holiday, stitching.  Plaid designer paper as my background, Happy Holiday sentiment for the holiday element, and a duo of stitched stars to finish it off!



Verse of the Day:


Have faith in me, and you will have life-giving water flowing from deep inside you, just as the Scriptures say.”

John 7:38 Courtesy of YouVersion






4 comments:

  1. I totally see your interpretation of the photo, Deb! Love the subtle background too! Thanks for being with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You certainly had the perfect stamp for this challenge! I love how you designed your card. Love the subtle brick pattern in the background. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute, I like the bit of stenciling in the background! Thanks so much for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stitched snowflake, this is so pretty, love your colors! Thank you for sharing your inspiration @IB!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails