Sunday, December 25, 2022

New Challenge at Sunday Stamps

 Merry Christmas!!

May today be a reminder of the greatest gift of all...our savior's birth!!

Today begins a new challenge at...


Sunday Stamps // #SSC299
...A color challenge!!  Our shades of winter color challenge has golds, pinks, purple, and a hint of navy!!  I not only used the colors but also the photo as my inspiration.  I embossed on image in gold and used water color pencils on my stamp to complete my scene, then I finished it off with a frame and sentiment.  A winter wonderland without any snow...just shades of winter!


I know it is the week of Christmas and everyone is busy with family and festivities, but we would love to see your take on our new color challenge.  Hop on over to our blog and check out what the other design team members have created.  Now, take a little time for some stampin therapy and play along.



A second challenge also inspired today's card...

Global Design Project // #GDP374 ...A sketch challenge!!  I created a frame using the stitches left behind for my stitched square die for the square element of this sketch.  I love how this wintery scene turned out.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails